Bold, creative and legal
An international practice focused on Contracts, International Business Law and Criminal Law
CLOSURE OF OUR PREMISES DURING THE COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK AND TELECONSULTATION SERVICE
In response to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak, our premises are currently closed and physical appointments are suspended for the duration of the lockdown ordered by the French government. Skype/Teams legal consultations can be scheduled during the time slots mentioned in the “Prendre rendez-vous au cabinet” tab set out in each Attorney web page.
We do everything possible to accompany you remotely during the lockdown and we offer you our expertise in electronic signatures so that your projects can continue to grow
Attorney-at-Law at the Grenoble Bar, Founder of Tlaw
Attorney-at-Law at the Seine-Saint-Denis Bar
We focus our practice on every aspect of Business Law to advise and assist our clients at every stage of their development
- Advice and assistance, drafting and negotiation of distribution contracts, commercial agent, franchise, IT, licensing, CGV, CGU
- Business goodwill and commercial leases
- Management of disputes before Commercial Courts (customer-supplier disputes, collection of receivables and unpaid debts)
- Advice and litigation in unfair competition and in the event of a breakdown in commercial relations
- Distribution law and distribution, supply and commercial agent contracts
- Companies incorporation, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, conflicts of interest, disclosure and transparency, shareholders’ rights, insolvency proceedings and labor law
- Drafting, review and negotiation of finance and security documents
- Banking litigation
- Debt restructuring
- Assistance to companies in financial difficulty with any corporate action, legal proceedings or other procedure in France
- Enforcement of security
- Defense of directors or executives charged with business sanction before the commercial courts
- Defense of individuals and companies in all criminal proceedings before French courts
- White-Collar crime: abuse of company assets, breach of trust, fraud
- Corporate taxation
- Taxation of executives and individuals
- Real estate taxation
- Local taxation (property tax on built or unbuilt properties, tax on commercial surfaces)
- VAT and indirect taxation
- Taxation of asset transfer operations
- Taxation of research and innovation
- Taxation of international wage mobility
- Tax audits and optimization of operational taxation (corporate tax, VAT)
- Tax audits and optimization of rental values
- Assistance with tax audits of companies or individuals
- Tax disputes before the administrative or judicial courts
- Contact with tax authorities (meeting with the administrative hierarchy, request for approval, tax rescript)
- Filing of trademarks at INPI and EUIPO
- Drafting and negotiation of licensing agreements and assignments agreements of all types of copyright
Our Latest Cases
International Business Law
In the pre-litigation management of a case, we enabled a client, a French company, to recover all of its receivables from a company based in Tunisia, following invoices that remained unpaid within the framework of duly executed sales contracts.
We proceeded for a French client to the filing and registration of its word and semi-figurative trademarks with the French National Institute of Industrial Property and the competent authorities in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. A note on the advisability of a European filing at the EUIPO had been made beforehand.
We assisted a client in the restructuring of its group in France, with the transformation of a SARL into an SAS and with the sale of its shares to a holding company. A second subsidiary of the holding company was created to develop the group's activities. A tax consultancy helped to choose the best structure and to secure the restructuring operations, with an expatriation of the manager to a Middle Eastern country.
In the context of a dispute between shareholders of a French company, we intervened as an aid to negotiation between the parties to allow the amicable exit of one of the shareholder.
We have assisted foreign clients, owners of apartments rented as tourist residences, in the termination of their commercial leases with the management company. The clients were able to recover the use of their properties.